400 Motorway Police Jobs 2019 (Junior Patrol Officer Male/Females)- Baluchistan Testing Service BTS Form & Result Download
Seats are opened for jobs in National Highways & Motorway Police (NH & MP). Interested candidates can apply for the motorway police jobs 2019. Total of 400 jobs as Junior Patrol Officers (both male and female) can apply on their quota. Scale for job is BS-05. These seats are spread in entire country so applicants from all the country can apply for these posts. You will be guided completely in this article about the latest motor way police jobs 2019. We have collected the complete information and are now sharing you the process of applying for these motorway police jobs. You can also find eligibility criteria, important dates and other information in this article about Jobs in National Highways & Motorway Police.
National Highways & Motorway Police (NH & MP) has taken one step forward in ensuring transparency and merit by giving the task of finding the suitable talent for motorway police jobs via Baluchistan testing Service (BTS).
Below is written the complete guide of how to apply and what are the criteria of applying.
- Junior Patrol Officer (Male & Female)
Important Dates For Motorway Police Jobs 2019 (Junior Patrol Officer)
Last date for submission of application form: 00th June 2019
How to Apply For Motorway Police Jobs 2019 (Junior Patrol Officer)
- Download Application form from the BTS website http://bts.org.pk/.
- Deposit Rs 500 fee through the slip in Bank Alfalah, NBP, UBL or Soneri bank.
- Completely fill the application form and send it with your related documents to the address of BTS, given below in the advertisement.
- There will be a physical test for checking your running atamina, speed and measurements of your height and chest.
- Short listed candidates will go through skill test, driving test and interview.
- You can ask for any question on their helpline: 081-9201966
Attested copies of following documents are required:
- All academic certificates including Matric, FA/FSc or any other.
- 2 Passport size photos
- Affidavit by District Coordination Officer in case applying against minorities’ quota.
Age limits are 18-25 years till the date of submission 00-06-2019
Total of 400 seats are available and from them 48 are reserved for women, 25 for minorities and remaining 327 are general seats. Complete detail about region wise (Punjab, Sindh-R, Sindh-U, KPK, Boluchistan, GB/FATA, AJK) is shared in the newspaper ad given below.
For information you can always contact at help line: 081-9201966
This is the complete information regarding National Highways & Motorway Police (NH & MP) jobs in 2019.
Motorway Police Jobs 2019 (Junior Patrol Officer)-BTS Form & Result
Wait For Latest AD.