Information Technology University UIT Lahore Admission 2019, Apply Online, Available Scholarships
With a wide array of choices available for professional studies, the determining factor for any institute to be #1 choice of students is the quality reflected in its alumni. When it comes to selecting a college for engineering college, choices are few and selected in Pakistan. Information Technology University (ITU) in Lahore is one such premier university that imparts quality education and embraces the concept of total education in its entirety.
Information Technology University Lahore (ITU) is now accepting applications for admission for both the graduate and undergraduate session 2019.
Undergraduate Programs offered:
1. BS (Hons.) Computer Sciences
2. BS (Hons.) Electrical Engineering
Graduate Programs offered:
1. MS Computer Sciences
2. MS Electrical Engineering
3. PhD Computer Sciences
4. PhD Electrical Engineering
Salient features of Information Technology University:
1. Recognized by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan & Pakistan Engineering Council
2. Premier university with world class faculty from MIT, Stanford, Carnegie Mellon, California Institute of Technology, Cornell, Cambridge, Oxford and National University of Singapore (NUS).
3. Located in the hub of Information Technology Centre i.e. Arfa Technology Park, Lahore.
4. Admissions are conducted on a strict merit-basis.
5. Generous Merit & need Based Scholarships are available.
6. The university offers fully funded Doctoral Graduate fellowships
How to Apply For Admission in Information Technology University (ITU Lahore)?
To apply and for further information simply log on to www.itu.edu.pk
The interactive website is up-to-date with latest admission schedules, faculty and comprehensive details about programs being offered.
Applications for all programs are unavailable online. They have to filled and submitted online.
To apply online, the candidate needs to have an “ITU Online Admission Account”. The homepage for online admission looks like:
It clearly states that the candidate must have scanned copies of all the required documents. The maximum file size allowed per document is 3MB. The allowed file types are PNG, JPEG, JPG, DOC, DOCX, and PDF.
The documents required are:
• Passport size photograph
• CNIC or B Form
• Matriculation / O Levels / American High School Diploma- 10th Grade / Equivalent degree certificate
• FSc / A Levels / A-S Level / ICS / Diploma / American High School Diploma- 12th Grade / International Baccalaureate / Equivalent degree certificate
• Domicile – if available
The fair and open merit system of admission is reflected in the diverse batch of talented individuals that come from different regional and social backgrounds. On successful admission, students get a chance of a lifetime to experience an environment which encourages them to think outside the box, bring out their best and aim for excellence. Read the details in the newspaper ad cutting below this post and visit digitalmediaassociation.com.pk daily for latest admission alerts.
Information Technology University Lahore Admission 2019, Form, Scholarships
Wait For ITU Ad 2019.